Thursday 8 February 2018

News! 'My Summer of Magic Moments' Shortlisted

I have some fabulous news to share today!

I am very proud and thrilled to announce that I have made it into the shortlist for the Contemporary Romantic Novel Award 2018 with my book: 'My Summer of Magic Moments'. This book has a very special place in my heart. The essence of it being that life can throw you massive curveballs at times, but you can still come back from that and learn to appreciate those simple, special, and beautiful  moments in life again. It's about love and loss and ultimately hope.


So here I am listed alongside some amazing authors! Congratulations to all of them too! I feel honoured to make the shortlist.


Thanks to everyone for all their support on my writing journey this far. It just goes to show that with a lot of perseverance, some hard work and a passion for writing, your dreams really can come true!


To find out more about The RoNA's and this award, take a look here:
http://romanticnovelistsassociation.org/news_article/rona-shortlists-2018-announced/




A very Magic Moment indeed!

All best wishes,

Caroline x



No comments:

Post a Comment