Sunday 11 March 2018

A magical night at the RoNAs!

Monday evening, 5th March, was The Romantic Novelists' Awards night at the wonderful Gladstone Library in London - and what a ball I had! I just wanted to share some of my magic moments from that evening.

'My Summer of Magic Moments' was shortlisted for The Contemporary Romantic Novel of the Year, which was a huge honour. Here I am with the other fabulous shortlistees: Milly Johnson, Julie Cohen, Sue Moorcroft, Holly Hepburn, Me!, Ruth Hogan, Debby Holt and Heidi Swain. 




It was lovely to meet and chat with my fellow authors especially on such an exciting night. Huge congratulations to Julie Cohen - the winner of our category - with her book 'Together'! And to Dani Atkins the overall winner of The Romantic Novel of the Year with 'This Love'.

The support of my editors Charlotte Brabbin, Charlotte Ledger and the team at HarperImpulse, also my agent Hannah Ferguson has been brilliant. So it was special to be sharing the night with them! Thank you.





And, it was so lovely to have my daughter Amie there with me - celebrating my nomination and her birthday! I even got to meet Jilly Cooper!




Thanks to all my readers, the fabulous book-blogging community and anyone who has reviewed and enjoyed this book! 

It was a very special evening and a magic moment indeed!

Caroline x





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete